Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The World Went Down On Rock & Roll



The World Went Down On Rock & Roll (Fatboy Slim vs. Garry Glitter)

The World Went Down On Rock & Roll (Fatboy Slim vs. Garry Glitter) by DJ Dain

[FileDEN Mirror]

Garry Glitter is a horrible person. Frankly, I had little to no idea to who the man was until I started tracking down "Rock & Roll (Part II)" a.k.a. "The Hey Song." All I know is that Fatboy Slim's track suddenly resurrected memories of a catchy rock song that had been played to death at sporting events (particularly Hockey). I think I was finally able to track down that track name while looking through "Jock Jams" albums.

I'm still not sure if "The World Went Down on Garry Glittler" would've been a wittier alternate title, or just completely inappropriate.


No comments: