Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Want You Back Under My Umbrella



I Want You Back Under My Umbrella (Rihanna vs. The Jackson 5 & DJ Z-Trip)

I Want You Back Under My Umbrella (Rihanna vs. The Jackson 5 & DJ Z-Trip) by DJ Dain

[FileDEN Mirror]

Another fairly old mash-up that I figured was good enough share. This went through a lot of revisions, mainly due to the fact that Rihanna's vocals kept key-clashing with the instrumentals. Eventually I stumbled upon DJ Z-trip's remix of "I Want You Back" and things finally started to shape up. I kept a few samples of the original Jackson 5 song with some filter effects to keep everything nice and funky. I'm tempted to go back and try and edit the vocals again, but there are a ton of other projects and things I'm focusing on right now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds neat, good to listen to while blogging.

There's something wrong with that flog blog application - i think it's the not-so-really-simple RSS.

Anyway this sounds shiny :)