Monday, July 7, 2008

4 Minutes To Midnight



4 Minutes To Midnight (Justice vs. Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)

4 Minutes To Midnight (Justice vs. Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) by DJ Dain

[FileDEN Mirror]

I've heard that there are hundreds of remixes and mash-ups using "4 Minutes." That's all well and good, but I just hope no one else has jumped on this particular idea for a mash-up. Justice's debut album "Cross" is one of the best I've heard in a long time in that I enjoyed the album quite throughly. I'm happy that the last track from it worked so well as their more popular tracks like "D.A.N.C.E." have been mashed to death with everything else.

I've noticed that the songs I consider mashing usually work out best when I choose songs that create cute/witty title combinations. Maybe it's just a fluke, or maybe the title's reflect similar themes that exists musically as well.

Or maybe I'm just CRAZY?! :D

Edit: This song wasn't meant to be released until later this month, but the interweb's gone all haywire on me. Oh well, that just means more music for you!



No comments: