Thursday, December 4, 2008

Union of Friendships


DJ Dain - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (Union of Friendships)
[FileDEN Mirror]

Kaze No Ne (DJ Dain's "Union of Friendships" Mix) by DJ Dain

I started working on this track several years ago as a birthday gift for my friend Chris. To the best of my knowledge, the song went under about nine revisions. I'm not sure why a number of my remixes have a piano/flute solo combination, but it seems to work well. I really enjoyed exploring multiple genres within this track, and the water/rain effects really helped color the overall mix.

I have to admit, if I wanted to accurately convey playing this game with three other friends, the sound would be much angrier with lots of swearing about having to hold the goddamn bucket. Good times.


No comments: