Back in early 2008, a couple of friends started asking me to put together a downtempo set. I had been meaning to work on something like it for a while, but it wasn't until I approached the project as a gift for a certain special someone that I was able to narrow down the set list and produce a meaningful journey of music.
Whether it's because your legs have started bleeding on the dance-floor, you've had a long day at the office, or you just want to set the mood for the evening, you can take some time to chill with my Tea 'n' Trip-Hop Therapy Sessions. To kick-off this series, I'm prescribing Honey Lemon Tea.
[Download via Megaupload]
"Tea 'n' Trip-Hop Therapy Session #001: Honey Lemon"
Production Software: Ableton Live
Production Year: 2008
01. Destiny - Zero 7
02. Midnight In A Perfect World - DJ Shadow
03. Short Nigun - Matisyahu
04. Inertia Creeps - Massive Attack
05. Like A Magnet (Testrack Remix) - Amplifico
06. Gabriel - Lamb
07. Nothing At All - Rob Dougan
08. One Million Miles Away - J Ralph
09. Cry Baby (Royksoop's Melselves Memorabilia Mix) - Spiller
10. Dream Machine - Mark Farina Feat. Sean Hayes
11. One Evening - Feist
12. Glory Box - Portishead
13. The Looking Glass - DJ Fresh